This repository contains a number of Mercurial extensions. Each is described in the sections below.
All extensions are located under the
The firefoxtree extension makes working with the various Firefox repositories much more pleasant.
For more, read it’s documentation.
mozext is a Swiss Army Knife for Firefox development. It provides a number of features:
- It defines aliases for known Firefox repositories. You can do
hg pull central, etc.
- It provides a mechanism for tracking each repository via bookmarks, allowing you to more easily operate a unified repository.
- Changes to Python files are automatically checked for style.
- Pushlog data is synchronized to a local database.
- Bug data is extracted from commit messages and stored in a database.
- Many revision set and template functions are added.
If you are looking to turn Mercurial into a more powerful query tool or want to maintain a unified repository, mozext is very valuable.
This extension lives under
The serverlog extension hacks up some Mercurial internals to record forensics that are useful for Mercurial server operators.