Mozilla’s Version Control Tools¶
Welcome to Mozilla’s version control tools repository! Inside, you will find all kinds of code to support the development of code at Mozilla.
This repository contains the code that Mozilla uses in production to power hg.mozilla.org, Autoland, version control synchronization, and other sites and services.
The canonical repository is https://hg.mozilla.org/hgcustom/version-control-tools/.
The primary goal of this repository and the code therein is to enable Mozillians to move faster and to be more productive, all while maximizing the quality of work being performed.
We help achieve that goal by providing robust tools that allow developers to spend more time using their brains instead of wrangling with tools, particularly in the area of version control and code management.
This repository aims to provide high-quality software that has a low barrier to change. We achieve this by having comprehensive, easy-to-write and run tests. Robust testing gives us the confidence that we can move fast without breaking things. Doing so allows us to serve the needs of Mozilla better and faster.
Table of Contents¶
- Developer Guide
- Mercurial Customizations
- Headless Repositories
- Mercurial for Mozillians
- Installing Mercurial
- Installing and Configuring Extensions
- The DAG and Mercurial
- Using Bookmarks
- Performing Common Tasks
- firefoxtree Extension
- Working With a Unified Firefox Repository
- Firefox Workflow
- Configuring Authentication
- Using Mercurial in Automation
- Reporting Issues with Mercurial
- GitHub Webhooks
Python Module Documentation¶
- mozautomation package
- mozautomation.bugzilla module
- mozautomation.buildbotdata module
- mozautomation.buildstatus module
- mozautomation.changetracker module
- mozautomation.commitparser module
- mozautomation.firefoxprofile module
- mozautomation.releases module
- mozautomation.repository module
- mozautomation.selfserve module
- mozautomation.treestatus module
- Module contents
- mozhg package